27.11.07

My Family!



This picture doesn't really do them justice at all!! The one thing I miss most since moving to Colorado in 1996 is my family. My sister Shannon and my brother-in-law Phil have been happily married for many many years. Also, they have 5 kids the oldest being my nephew Phillip who is 17 years old. My nieces from left to right are Ashley, Hannah, Karah, and Lauren. I love these guys so much and being an uncle has been a blessing for sure! My family is absolutely hilarious to be around and is always happy and in the best spirits. I can't wait to visit them in South Carolina where they just moved just over a year ago.

Up next--The person who is responsible for my existence - MY MOM!!

1 comment:

Mom said...

Oh Bran. Love the picture. You and I are the only ones missing!
Love ya lots.
Mom